FIBERFENCE PRIVACY FENCING 01
Commercial or Residential
When it comes to your privacy, a good fence goes a long way toward keeping the world out and giving you peace of mind at home. From noise reduction to less anxiety about who’s looking when you’re out in the yard, these features give you more control over your own space. At Fiberfence®, we’re raising the standard for the traditional composite privacy fence in Texas.
We can install a next-generation product that captures all the beauty and curb appeal you want from materials like steel and wood, but outperform both in almost every application. Durable, lightweight, and perfect for preserving your privacy, our 4” or 6” wide vertical pickets come in standard solid colors or custom solid colors, as well as a wood grain option.
Get More for Your Money
We believe that every customer deserves as much value as possible. That’s why we offer you all the following features when you choose our alternative to steel privacy fences:
- A Material with Three Times the Tensile Strength of Steel
- Resistance to Extreme Temperatures, Expansion, and Contraction
- Weatherproof and Non-Conductive Surfaces
- Lightweight Performance
- Immunity to Bugs and Animals
- Freedom from Rust, Cracks, and Peeling
- Virtually No Required Maintenance
STANDARD COLORS 02
PREMIUM COLORS 03
DARK WOODGRAIN TAUPE
DARK WOODGRAIN BROWN
STANDARD GATES 04
All standard types listed below for a privacy fence gate in Texas are customizable in height, width, and other details and are offered in both Fiberfence® ornamental and Fiberfence® privacy fences.
Walk Swing Gate – 6’ x 4’ typical
- Ideal for both commercial & residential applications
- Hardware: 2 posts, hinges and latch. Hinges for ornamental walk gates may be composite material. Latches are lockable
Double Swing Drive Gate – 6′ x 8′, 6′ x 10′, 6′ x 12′ typical
- Ideal for residential applications
- Hardware: 2 posts, hinges, latch and drop rods for closure. Latches are lockable
Driveway Swing Gate – 6′ x 10’ typical
- Ideal for residential applications
- Hardware: 2 posts, hinges, automatic operator, latch, wheel support depending on weight and drag of wider widths. Latches are lockable
Sliding Gate – 6′ x 25′ typical
- Ideal for commercial applications such as fire/police stations and where secured parking is needed.
- Hardware: Steel v-track, automatic opener, 4 posts for reception guide, 1 post for closure side, chains, battery back-up. Other items included with purchased opener are photo eye, loop in concrete, key pad, hand held transmitters. More information is available from the operator supplier.
Cantilevered gate – 6′ x 25′
- Ideal for commercial applications
- Operates by using overhead aluminum tracking system guide.
- Hardware: Steel v-track (optional), automatic opener, overhead aluminum track, 4 posts for reception guide, 1 post for closure side. Other items included with purchased opener are photo eye, loop in concrete, key pad, hand held transmitters. More information is available from the operator supplier
Installation Note: it is recommended that all the hinge side of any type of gate should be installed additional 1ft. deep in the ground; i.e. 2 feet in the ground ordinarily for a 6’ tall post. Hinged gate post should be installed 3’ feet in the ground.
Don’t settle when your privacy is on the line. Get in touch with us today to learn more about our revolutionary fencing products.
Due to the relative inconsistencies of various display monitors, the colors you see on your screen may not be a totally accurate reproduction of the actual product. While we’ve made every effort to represent our standard colors as accurate as possible, the images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct. To request an actual color sample of any privacy product shown on our site, please call 817.379.4411 or visit our Contact page to send your request.